terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

O post a seguir é resultado da indicação das moças do Mundo Bizarro.
Fuck me dead! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. I hope you still love me!

I am not going to post now with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, watching Dexter, just generally being a bitch to the servants, my day often feels wasted from the light through yonder window breaks to I feel like going to bed. I am putting money aside so I can run away. I need some perspective.
I will try to remember I promised you I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. You wanna test me? I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to...
Post meu e da Chelvis, mais ou menos baseado em fatos reais.
Passando só pra avisar que o template de natal taí, apesar de eu não ter conseguido ajustar as cores direito. Se a vida fosse um story teller eu teria uma bolinha em photoshop... o header tá todo n00b.
Se pá eu vou apresentar um trabalho na roça grande. Mais atualizações na minha mais que emocionante vida eu volto.

3 comentários:

Luciana Omia disse...

red salmon??? aheuhahueahu

Samara disse...

WTF??? LOL

Anônimo disse...

Olha, que coincidência: no post que eu fiz eu também expressei minha implicância com pessoas que usam Crocs...